Wednesday, October 27, 2010

It's House Hunting all Over Again!

...actually, I meant to say it's venue hunting but so far, it sure does feel like house hunting all over again


Putting the same rigor in researching venues as I did our house, all options are being considered. For the time being, I'm setting my eyes on downtown Philadelphia which is almost exactly halfway between our families. Through all the research (mainly photographer websites and wedding forums), I've found a few places that are somewhat within reach of our budget. To be exact, we're visiting seven venues and one church... all within one day during our next trip to Philadelphia.



I'm not quite sure how the day will go or if we'll actually be able to pull it off. But I am sure that the fiance and I will need lots of coffee, patience, and time management skills. In preparation for our venue-hunting day, I carefully planned out our appointment times so that we're hopping around Philly through the best, most efficient route:






Beginning at 10 am at Old St. Joseph's Church and ending at 4pm in the Northern Liberties neighborhood to see Cescaphe Ballroom and their new location Tendenza, I'm hoping that by the end of the day, we'll get a very good idea of how feasible a downtown Philadelphia wedding will be.


More updates to come once we actually see these places in person. For the time being, wish us luck!

Also, please share any questions that we should be asking the coordinators of these venues.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. can't wait! plus Princeton is like 40 miles from Philly! After party at my place!!

    ReplyDelete